Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wow!

Wow so much has happened since I last blogged on here. I went to Dannevirke High School for a year and made some awesome new friends (Jordyn, Ryan, Fenella and Georgia). Mum met a guy named Mike and they got married and we went to Samoa (it was gr8). And we had to move over to Palmy :( which meant leaving my friends. It was sad, but I'm slowly making my way through it and they're still really awesome friends. I now live in Palmerston North and am attending Palmy Boys High and thats going alright. I had exams last week and it was hell but I survived and am getting through the year, slowly, slowly. But even though PNBHS is going quite well I'm feeling a bit sad and missing my friends. BUT hopefully I'll be fine and can go back to DHS and see my friends again next year or in year 12.
Best of wishes,
Yours truly,
Josh Gowan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're like old cheese Josh... getting better and better with age.. <3 love ya xx
The Mum of...